Get All The Dirt
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Thursday, March 20, 2014
If you take pride in a green, lush lawn, it can be infuriating to go outside and see it marred by insects, mole hills, and other flaws. South Carolina is home to many irritating garden pests that can keep your lawn from looking its best. Learn more about the worst ones and what you can do about them: Read More . . .
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Thatch is good. Thatch is bad. Leave it on. Mulch it. Take it off. Ugh! With so much conflicting advice, it can be really confusing what approach you should take with these grass cuttings and dead grass leaves in your yard. So which one should it be? Read More . . .
Thursday, March 06, 2014
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Don’t try to weed and seed at the same time – here’s what to do instead. Read More . . .
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Even the most tenacious of weeds can be kicked off your lawn, if you know what to do. Read More . . .
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Trying to save money by doing it yourself? Here’s what that’s really costing you. Read More . . .
Thursday, February 06, 2014
Lime applications can make your lawn healthier – if you know how to apply them properly. Read More . . .
Thursday, November 28, 2013
So your grass is looking a little worse for wear; is there any fall lawn care secret that can save it? Read More . . .
- How to Reclaim a Patchy Yard in Time for Summer
- The Top 4 Pests Pestering SC Homeowners (& How to Remove Them)
- Is Thatch Good or Bad News for My Lawn?
- Get the Right Green: Fertilization and Your Front Lawn
- Weeding & Seeding: How to Maximize Your Lawn’s Health & Growth
- Never Again: How to Banish Crabgrass Completely From Your Lawn
- How Much is DIY Lawncare Costing You?
- The How, When, & Why of Lime Lawn Applications
- My Lawn Has Turned Brown with Colder Weather – Is This a Bad Thing?
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Lawn Healthy Through Winter